Beagle - weird things happening...

arctic

I have installed beagle yesterday on my Mdv2006 out of curiosity. I experienced some weird problems. At the beginning, the daemon did start, but it failed to index anything, no data in /hom, nor mails, nor websites, nor... you get the picture....(yes, I have read the documentation), so I checked the config settings in detail again but could not find anything wrong. I rebooted and started the daemon once again and it hung up somehow and completely but never gave any error messages in the terminal and it destroyed all data that I had in my /home/user/Documents folder It was simply gone with the wind. Nada. Instead I found a new folder, called "1" and in it there were dozens of files and folders that had no file association and that were named with three numbers, e.g. "743" or "152". Any ideas what might have caused such a weird behaviour? And how can it be that beagle deletes all my files, so I can't recover them? Did anyone else experience something similar? :wall: