Kolab2 on Mandriva

Jza

I'm new to Kolab and rying to install kolab 2 server. The server it self is runing.

I configured two Kmail (Kontact) clients - on the server and on my machine. But I have several problems:

1. Then trying to submit calendar event from remote client, it says, that "No writable resource was found, saving will not be possible. Reconfigure KMail first.". I can submit the same calendar events from the client, which runs on kolab machine (localhost). I found explanation about this problem in http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel...rch/003223.html, but it doesnot help me, since I cannot make it work.

2. I cannot send emails vie Kolab server from remote machines. It works from the client on the kolab machine. Kmail gives me error "Authorization failed, An error occured during authentication: SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found authentication not supported". But i don't know where to find the solution.

3. I can see calendar events submited from client on the Kolab machine, but Kmail cannot display the: "To view this object you will need an email client that can understand the Kolab Groupware format." I have mandriva 2005 LE version with KDE 3.4.1 (Club edition).

4. Does Kolab support general calendars, like calendar for meeting room booking, or compny car booking.

Server and clients runs on the 10.2 Mandriva with KDE 3.4.1. I'm strugling with these problems couple weeks already.