TuxGames has a deal for MOHAA and the expansion

DOlson

Available for a limited period only, the Medal of Honor collection includes both Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead. This bundle is discounted from the regular price, and will only be available whilst the games are pre-release. As soon as they become available, this special offer will end.

Please use me as your referrer if you order this. To do so, use this link, or put my name in the comments field when you order:

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Spearhead bundle deal

If you don't believe in pre-ordering, fine. But if you do, and you don't have these games, now's your chance. :)

$70 is a bit much for it... if they unbundled the games, the $70 would be about right for the Win versions of the games... bought seperately...

I think TuxGames should re-think their pricing strategy. With the prices as is, more people would be inclined to download Linux executables and buy the Windoze versions, myself included.

$70 is a bit much for it... if they unbundled the games, the $70 would be about right for the Win versions of the games... bought seperately...

I think TuxGames should re-think their pricing strategy. With the prices as is, more people would be inclined to download Linux executables and buy the Windoze versions, myself included.

Fine. No one said you had to support Linux companies. I didn't, nor did anyone else.

I may go that route as well, I'm not 100% sure yet.

But TuxGames will also include installers, which to ME, may be worth the extra little bit, since I don't have Windows or Wine on my computer to attempt extracting the necessary data from the CDs. Not to mention that the games may both come in DVD cases.

If they offer the installer seperately, I may consider buying it from them, but $70 is steep...

I asked about it, but it doesn't seem likely. Most companies think that they are losing money on their software that way, which makes no sense to me. :(

I'm hoping someone like, oh, maybe ravage, will whip up a good installer. But I dunno if it'll happen, given that no one made a RTCW installer like the one TuxGames sells. I shoulda ordered that today, but I forgot. :(