Yet another TeamSpeak Q

Drakx

Hi guys

First let me say the more i use mdk the more i love how it works :D but i seem to be having problems with teamspeak ill explaine what i do

i use oss i810_audio mdk 10.1

i start teamspeak up with

atrsdsp /path/to/teamspeak

all works fine i can hear people how ever they cannot hear me :( the little green light lights up when i activate it but nothing is getting out ?

Now i know the mic works as i tryed it with xdicap (which is a great tool :D) and when i play it back every thing is 100% but im at a loss with teamspeak been trying for two days now i get sound in games but when i try to speak in ts people just cannot hear me even when im not playing games

please help

Thanks

D

Thanks but that did not work :(, this is really p*ssing me off been trying for over a week and just cannot get the damn thing to work, so as a result im offering some to vnc/ssh into my box and sort the problem please pm me if your willing to help

Thanks

What happens when you run: artsdsp xdicap. I doubt you can record then if artsdsp teamspeak doesn't work.

It probably is config problem. Anyway, if alsa (and dmix) aren't configured correctly you should get an error when you check 'full duplex'. Doesn't that happen? If no error check kmix and make sure mic is 'on' and that on the switches tab the mic jack isn't used by a speaker (on some soundcards, mobo with onboard sound, jacks have multiple functions)

PS. if you're really desperate you can always install Mandriva le2005. It has alsa patched with dmix always on, so it works out of the box :)

Good luck.