Just pre-ordered majesty gold

Guest Kaladon

Guest Kaladon

I went to Tuxgames, and saw this game, and was really excited(being a former gamer from the windows side). Im a big fan of simulation and fantasy, so what better game right?

Anyways, if anyone has played it for the windows side, let me know how it was!

I went to Tuxgames, and saw this game, and was really excited(being a former gamer from the windows side).  Im a big fan of simulation and fantasy, so what better game right?

Anyways, if anyone has played it for the windows side, let me know how it was!

I haven't played it for Windows, but I am a beta tester, and will be listed in the manual. :)

I can tell you that this game REALLY rocks, and I'm buying it too.

Netplay is fun.

The game reminds me of the days when I used to play games like Lords of the Realm 2 and Age of Empires... But it's not quite the same. I like it better, actually.

By the way, the game runs in FreeBSD as well.

The game reminds me of the days when I used to play games like Lords of the Realm 2 and Age of Empires... But it's not quite the same. I like it better, actually.

my brother and I used to play LotR2 all the time. and Age of Empires was a fun one too. Maybe I'll give this game a try when I have a bit more cash in me pocket.

my brother and I used to play LotR2 all the time. and Age of Empires was a fun one too. Maybe I'll give this game a try when I have a bit more cash in me pocket.

Be warned: my nostalgic thoughts may be only my own... Maybe you won't make the connection, but for me, it sure reminds me of it...

BTW, they will be releasing a demo, but trust me, the demo SUCKS compared to the full game. For one, there is no music, at least not on the beta demo, so that really detracts from the environmental feeling... But maybe it'll be enough to get your attention. I was really quite disappointed by the demo, put it that way.