Issues with Mandrake Club

Guest Aphex_Twin

Guest Aphex_Twin

What does, in the perception of "Mandrake Club" the worb "e-mail" mean?

I have this problem. I'm trying to join "Mandrake Club" and I need to supply the usual stuff: username, password and e-mail adress. The problem is that every time I insert an adress a pop-up appears with the message "Email not valid". No matter what adress it shows the same message.

What am I doing wrong here?

Yes you have to pay.

Btw, this board is not owned or run by Mandriva so if you have questions about Mandriva products this is not the best place to ask. Better is to directly contact them and explain the problem.

Yes, by all means contact them, and let us know if they will actually communicaye with you. We will add you to the list of 5 or 6 people they will communicate with! :jester:

I'll report there is plenty of communication going on between Mandriva and Club members. :cheeky: Adam Williamson has been hired to relay concerns to company personnel and there have been quite a few positive results. Not everyone has smooth sailing but just about everyone who reports a lack of response gets attention and most are getting resolutions.

I'll report there is plenty of communication going on between Mandriva and Club members. :cheeky:  Adam Williamson has been hired to relay concerns to company personnel and there have been quite a few positive results.  Not everyone has smooth sailing but just about everyone who reports a lack of response gets attention and most are getting resolutions.

Glad to hear it. I'm still waiting for my return response from several years ago when McMillen was releasing Mandrake in the US. The previous previous version of this board is the only reason I still use Mandriva. B)