External Soundcard and other usb stuff

I'm almost done with installing all my hardware, it's all nicely working, I'm just left with some problems concerning my external devices.

External Creative Audigy 2NX: Device is recognised, driver loads ok but the sound is still coming from the internal Via AC97 card, how can I send the sound output to the external soundcard?

I found some info here but it isn't very clear: http://opensource.creative.com/

External 17"TFT Sony SDM-71R:Monitor seems to work only in X and the combination FN+F5 isn't doing anything. I managed to get something working but I needed to reboot each time. I installed MDV2005LE with the external monitor connected, then it would work after a reboot. Is there a way to switch using a key combination ?

USB Mouse Bluetooth or not: I have both an USB and a Bluetooth mouse, the usb one seems to work but I can't use it if I didn't boot the machine with it attached, is there a way (modprobe) to get it to work, I don't mind writing a little script that I would launch each time I need it. Then there is maybe the possibility to use the MS Bluetooth desktop I have, any ideas how to get that working? My bluetooth is working but I don't know how to pair stuff with it.

USB Pinnacle PCTV USB2: Not very important but it would be nice to get it work, I haven't found a clear guide on how to install it.

http://pinnacle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/pinna...li=&p_topview=1

For the rest the laptop is running great, all the internals work and that's the main thing.

Even my games run better under linux then under windows, even using Cedega!!

If you guys have some info it would be great. :beer:

:thanks: