Need help setting up kdeprintfax

cage47

Well I gave up trying Mandrake 10.1 and reinstalled Mandrake 10.0. And what I feared happened. I can't get my fax to work 100%. Specifically adding it as a print option for Openoffice. I am using efax and have Kdeprintfax setup. I have opened one of my previous faxes and had kdeprintfax test send the fax (to my dad's fax) it worked. But I can't remember how to get it to be used as the Sent to Fax print option in the kde printer setup. I know it's just one stupid step but can't figure what it is. When I open KDE's printer setup the Send to Fax is shaded out as if it's unavailable.

Also I have a 4 cd set of Mandrake 10.0. But I also have a disc 5 with additional programs. it has RPM6 and RPM7 on it. I was hoping to add this to my sources through MCC Software Media Manager but whenever I try it tells me that it can't access the synthesize.hdlist.cz files (even when I'm looking at them or when I"m not in Konqueror) because the cd was previously mounted. Even if I don't have Konqueror open it says this. I think the supermount (or whatever Mandrake uses now) is blocking this. Should I try it from Icewm? Or what steps can I go through to add another cd source to get around the disk already mounted problem?