salvage screwed hdd [solved]

Urza9814

aight...yea...I'll look into it at least...I jsut told my mom and she is soo mad...I got some of her data after trying about 10 different programs...unfortunately it's all stuff she's done with... :/

So I gotta keep trying I suppose...maybe I'll find something...

Oh, and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm rejecting all your ideas and stuff...but damn, I really need this stuff back...a lot more than I need to solve whatever problem it is at this moment...I'm actually starting to think that the hdd might just have died (it's 5 years old...) with all the unplugging and stuff...or maybe it got too close to the case speaker...that magnet is amazingly strong...I dunno...

Edited by Urza9814

YES! I GOT 'EM! Well, most of 'em anyways...the prog is a demo, so it limits file size to 64K and I think some passed that...but...I got a large percentage of them anyways...thanks to Restorer2000...great prog...I may just have to buy it...only $50...hmm...I might...or my mom might to get the rest of her crap...lol