FC3 Download

I have downloaded the FC3 isos from their website 5 full times now (all 4 cds) :furious3: and none of the md5sums checkout.... what is the problem, i am downloading them to a FAT32 partition and then downloading boot.iso and installing from the FAT32 drive... everytime it gives me some error during install and tells me that the computer has to be restarted. I am geting sick of it. I have also tried putting them on the cd and i get the same errors, when it does the media check, it tells me that there are problems with the file. I might be getting errors because i am using a browser to download them from the http site,

i am willing to try anything,

i know i did something before that also didnt work, it was from the command line, i think it was like "wget" or something like that.... i dont remember exactly, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

have you tried different mirros? maybe the iso files on the mirror you tested were simply corrupt. :unsure:

the command-line thing is wget. simply run "wget <webadress for iso file>" (e.g. wget ftp://blah.blah/iso/fedora3-cd1.iso) and it will be stored in your /home partition.