my-dial-in gateway problem - distro - rh9

hello to all

I really need help with regards to the topic mentioned... dial-in gateway using RH9.. though I am using Mandrake, when Ie tried mandrake to act as a dial-in gateway, I never been successful, so I tried Redhat 9 as alternative, though I got to the point that I can dial-in successfully after several hours of googling references about how to install dial-in - ppp - server...I am using 3COM U.S. Robotics 56K fax modem at the server...

.............and this is my problem.... I can dial-in from the client side successfully...... using windows 2000 for testing, though I am able to establish a connection, an ip will be assigned to PPP adapter but.... Aggghhh, i cant browse the internet... it says, ¨cant resolve the address i am trying to open¨, and i cant also open my yahoo messenger.. BUT, i can ping outside IP Address and all IP of LAN , i can even use some peer to peer filesharing software and download files from the internet. well i thought that maybe the problem is with the system of the client (M$2k), but, i have a connection thru lan which also uses the same RH9 as internet GW and there is no problem with regards to browsing... btw, when I attemp to dial-up to my RH9, i disabled the ethernet connected to LAN so that only PPP adapter will become the present adapter after establishing the connection.......... below are my configuration setup of my RH9 box

internet ----------123.123.123.24----------- eth0 of |RH9 Box|------------ttyS0---3com-usr-faxmodem

LAN----------------192.168.1.1 -eth1-----------|RH9 BOX |

1. I do this already

echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

2. my /etc/ppp/options

asyncmap 0

crtscts

nodetach

deflate 15

debug

lock

login

modem

proxyarp

defaultroute

netmask 255.255.255.0

ms-dns 123.123.123.1 --- not real

ms-dns 123.123.123.2 - not real

require-pap

refuse-chap

3. my /etc/ppp/options.ttyS0

192.168.1.101:192.168.1.102

note: when connected, the client IP and default gateway becomes 192.168.1.102

at the RH9 ... it logs... local IP is 192.168.1.101 - remote ip is 192.168.1.102

4. my /etc/ppp/pap-secrets

* * "" *

this means that i can dial-in using the users in RH9 box

5. my /etc/mgetty+sendfax/login.config

/AutoPPP/ - a_ppp /usr/sbin/pppd auth -chap +pap login debug

6. my /etc/mgetty+sendfax/mgetty-config

speed 57600

modem-type auto

modem-check-time 1800

init-chat "" AT&F1M0

port ttyS0

debug 4

--------------------

If anyone out there already tried this successfully, pls give me an idea......, i am really tired of thinking what seems to be the solution on how to fix the problem..

thanks in advance....