Sudo Syntax Errors

Guest ody

I want to be able to make wireless tools like drakroam usuable by a user. This is so my girlfriend doesn't need to know my root password and also so I don't have to keep typing it all the time since i roam between access points a lot. So I am using Sudo that is included in Mandrake because I don't want to use UID 0 and there is no way to change the permissions from root only on these commands and folders. I have read up on it and think I know how to write the sudoers config file but I can't seem to get it to work. I am using visudo to edit the file and everytime I try to save I get this error.

>>> sudoers file: syntax error, line 4 <<<

>>> sudoers file: syntax error, line 17 <<<

>>> sudoers file: syntax error, line 24 <<<

>>> sudoers file: syntax error, line 37 <<<

What now?

I have looked over the document a million times and can't find my error. I have even force saved it with no luck.

"this is line 0" ##

# User alias specification

##

User_Alias wifiuser = ody

##

# Runas alias specification

##

Runas_Alias OP = root

##

# Host alias specification

##

Host_Alias local = localhost

##

# Cmnd alias specification

##

Cmnd_Alias wifi = /usr/sbin/drakroam, /sbin/iwlist, /sbin/iwconfig, /sbin/ifconfig, /sbin/dhclient

##

# Defaults specification

##

##

# User privilege specification

##

root ALL=(ALL) ALL

wifiuser local=(OP) NOPASSWD: wifi

"this is the end of my sudoers file."

The stuff is quots are not actually part of my sudoers file. The only thing that doesn't have a syntax error is line 36, a line that was in the original sudoers file before I began customizing it. ody is the only account on my installation and it is shared among all people that use my laptop. My computer's name is just localhost I do believe. These errors occured with the version that is included with Mandrake 10.1 and they still occured when I upgraded the latest version as well with still no luck. I am also somewhat new to linux and this is the first time I have used sudo so what is wrong with my file. And if nothing is wrong then could I be missing something is the installation.