ORM-tool?

Heya,

I'm searching for a tool (that works on linux) to create an ORM-schema. And it would be great if ti had RDFS-export-support.

Anyway knows one? I've been searching for one for quite some hours now, but couldn't really find one ...

tx,

Michel

[moved from Software by spinynorman]

Heya,

for now I'm running Microsoft visio using wine. I only can seem to find windows-programs for this ... I also installed the cups-pdf-backend for pdf-output.

If someone knows a tool to convert visio-files to RDF(S)-output ... I'll be pleased to hear it ...

tx,

Michel

Edited by Michel

Dia doesn't support ORM-modelling. I found a page where they had an ORM-plugin for dia, but got an access-denied error. I also don't know if they support >3-ary-roles. Anyway, I kept on looking for a program so that I also coudl export to RDF(S). I didn't want to spend any more time on searching, so I decided to try some windows-apps I found. I didn't liked them so I tried visio and now I'm using it. Maybe I could have asked for the dia-orm-plugin, but I didn't know what it really supported and didn't want to loose any more time.

greetz,

Michel.

Any programs for this you can find are still welcome ...

Edited by Michel