Kingpin in Linux HOW To ?

Relic2K

It has been many years since I have played Kingpin in linux ... pre Mandrake 6, and I had a 3DFx vid card (I miss those cards), and pre XFree 3.3.x. So yesterday and today I felt like playing it in Mandrake 9 with my current NVIDIA card, I wanted to see how just how much faster it would run, but now it is not as easy as I remembered to setup the game to run in Linux. I tried to go to the Frag site to download some information, but the site is currently being restructured, and I am not finding any instructions other than the README that came with the file. Heck they were the ones, with no new additions. Does anyone have this running in Mandrake 9 ? Using a G4 Ti 4600 and with latest NVidia drivers ? Does anyone have a link with instructions on how to get it going in Mandrake 9 ? Thanks.

I can't find the game anywhere... If I can find it, or if TuxGames starts selling it and I can get a copy, I'll write a howto. Assuming I get it working.