Install 2 Linux on the Same System beside Windows

FreeEagle

Hi all,

I have this question, i want to install beside my Mandrake 10.1 and Windows Xp also Fedora Core 3 on the same Pc, i have enough Partions 2 other free which each has 20GByte. The Problem i do not know how should i do this. I mean it is easy to install it but the Problem will be with my Mandrake System , because he will always looking for the deleted Partion and will give me a Fault message at boot and maybe will never boot. Mandrake mount already now 3 Windows Partions everytime i boot. I have on the C partion my Windows and on the F partion the Mandrake 10.1, now i want to format the E partion to install on it Fedora Core and then keep the D for Windows beside the C. What shall i do before i install FC3. I need to tell my Mandrake to forget this Partion, so i can restart the System without Problems. Another thing What should i do with the Boot loader , any idea how should i reconfigure it, because after the Installation i will get ride of Mandrake Boot loader and will install GRUB boot loader of FC3 , so how should i reconfigure this.

Best Regards,

FreeEagle

Edited by FreeEagle