Kmail, Amorak lists are reversed!? (fixed)

Sophisto

Hi! Does anyone know why I keep getting my lists in Amorak and Kmail reversed?

Of course its easy to correct this. I just click on the "title button" in Amorak (and "sort" button in Kmail) to get them in alphabetical order (starting with "a" and not "z" as I have now). However it gets a bit tedious to do it everytime and if you add many albums to Amorak then it starts gettting a bit hard to sort them.....

I've tried to look around in the KDE settings but havent found anything. Im using Mandrake 10.1 Download edition.

I would be very happy if any of you guys could help me with what's going on!

Edited by Sophisto

hmm.. there is no "ascend" button when i click on the wrench icon in amorak.... or is it in some of the submenues? I tried to check but havent found any "ascend" option... maybe I didnt look properly?

Secondly, to answer iphtus; Maybe I didnt explain myself properly.. It is when I drag the album from the "collection tree" which has been sorted by artist -> album that the mp3s appear in inversed order i.e. last track first, first track last. I didnt have this problem when I was using Amorak 1.0 though... I know I can click and simply just reverse the list to the right order but when you have many albums and amorak will just show all the "01"-songs first etc. and that isnt that helpful becasue it will only play the first song of each album and then the second and so on...

I know this is a minor thing but I have around 2000 album and unfortunately too fuzzy about it....

I should also add that all my mp3s have the track number in the id3-"title" tag (along with the track title) and not the "track number"-id3 tag... not sure if that would make any difference...

Thanks a lot for your quick reply but unfortunately it didnt solve it, cause, for me, that wrech icon only comes up when Amarok displays either playlists or actual files on the harddrive, not when you have the collection mode on. However if I drag and drop from playlists or the from the "hard-drive" option then the songs appear in order... its just that the albums shows up nice in the collection-mode, hence Id prefere to use that...

Sorry to be so tiresome.. I know this is probably a minute problem compaired to the ones of other people here at this forum...