urpmi.addmedia result

shams

hi,

i tried the easyurpmi for contrib to add media ,the downloading process just run for about 5 min and this is

the result:

[root@localhost]# urpmi.addmedia contrib ftp://ftp.sunsite.org.uk/package/ma$added medium contrib

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Installation CD 2 (x86examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Installation CD 3 (x86retrieving source hdlist (or synthesis) of "contrib"...

ftp://ftp.sunsite.org.uk/package/mandrake...ib/i586/syfound probed hdlist (or synthesis) as synthesis.hdlist.cz

...retrieving done

examining hdlist file [/var/cache/urpmi/partial/hdlist.contrib.cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/cache/urpmi/partial/hdlist.contrib.cz]

performing second pass to compute dependencies

examining hdlist file [/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.Installation CD 2 (x86) (cdrom2).c$built hdlist synthesis file for medium "Installation CD 2 (x86) (cdrom2)"

examining hdlist file [/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.Installation CD 3 (x86) (cdrom3).c$built hdlist synthesis file for medium "Installation CD 3 (x86) (cdrom3)"

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.contrib.cz]

found 1 headers in cache

removing 0 obsolete headers in cache

i don't know what is done and what to be done now?

:lol2:

Edited by shams

hi,

i tried the easyurpmi for contrib to add media ,the downloading process just run for about 5 min and this is

the result:

[root@localhost]#

i don't know what is done and what to be done now?

:lol2:

hi, just want to say something, though I'm new here also, i've done what u did already, meaning, u've just added additional medium or source of RPM that u wish to install... try as root at the commandline.. type drakrpm-edit-media and you will see that there's already additional medium besides u'r disk1-2-3... so, if u wish to install additional rpm packages, and its not available with U'r CD's, and its available via contrib, u may able to install that package u wish to install.

:)