Packet installation error.

Guest utterchaos

Guest utterchaos

Hey I did a search for this on the forum and found nothing so im going to ask the question. Ok i downloaded all 3 cds from your site and checked them and they all came out to be ok. I then burned each one at 8X. Now heres the problem. After i partition the drive accordingly it asks me what packets i want to install i chose the ones i want and then it goes on to installing them. But after about 3 minutes it starts coming up with errors and nothing will install after that. I have searched all over the web for the answer and i came up with was burn and 8X and check the images.

Thanks,

Patton Tunstall :thumbs:

Guest utterchaos

Yes i did perform MD5SUM and they were all "OK". The cdr menia is imation and i am using a sony cd burner. Ok well heres the errors.

An error occured

Can't remove directory /mnt/tmp/

headers: No such file or directory

Ok

An error occured

no hdlist4.cz found.

Ok

then it brings me to other errors sometimes or it will take me back to the partition wizard or the packet selection screen. If this helps at all im trying to nistall it on a dell xps 750r with a pentium 3 and 512 MB's of ram on a 10 gig hard drive.