netscape webmail account

photoworks

i tried to configure kmail to be able to read my mails from my netscape account. i entered the correct information in the setup, but it tells me that the host entry is wrong.

Now when i try to access to my netscape mail account by using the browser and going to the netscape website, after i have entered my username and password, it tells me that an error was encountered.

There is nothing wrong with the netscape server since when i access to it from Windows (i have dual boot) i can get into it.

any idea of what could be the issue ?

photoworks : 24/08 08:16 : More info provided

my network works fine since i am able to browse the web and access all my mails accounts except the one from netscape and when i go the the netscape website to the mail section and i enter my username and password, it then tells me that an error occurred and click on a link to coninue, when i click on the link, it brings me back to the screen to enter my username and password.

When then i tried to configure kmail to receive read mail from my email account, it tells me that the host is wrong.

all my other email account can be retrieved by kmail, so this is not a network problem. everything works except the access to netscape mail.