Azureus

Bahnhaus

I downloaded and installed Azureus which works great. But everytime I want to open it I have to "cd /path/of/azureus" then run "./azureus". Doing all of that is really annoying, so I was wondering if anyone knew how I could create a shortcut in my menu. By the way I'm using Fluxbox.

if you know how to edit the fluxbox menu (just copy an entry and modify it - i don't remember the syntax), just add an entry that has the path and filename as the executable.

i.e.:

/path/to/exectuable/azureus

Awesome that worked perfectly! Dunno why I didn't try that before? Thanks a lot for the help! I've got another question thats sorta similiar, I've recently installed rox filer(which kicks ass!) and have to tell it which apps to use for which files. The problem I'm having is with rpm packages. It recognizes them as rpms but needs a a set app or command. I can't seem to figure out what app actually installs rpms. Once I can get this working I'll be down to only two file managers, each one serving it's own purpose. If you have any clue on how to solve this problem It'd be much appreciated. B)