Latest Version of MNF?

Guest X9X0

What is the latest version of MNF?? I am reading some of the mandrake MNF features, and there including traffic management, and such. and I sometimes see single network firewall, and im also seeing MNF 9.2?? I cant seem to find MNF 9.2 iso's anywhere. I have been screwing around with MNF 8.2, and It seems some of the features mandrake talks about for there $600.00 version, are not so easily obtained. Frankly If i paid $600.00 for the version i have now, I'd be one pissed off customer. I just want to set up the latest version. any help is greatly appriciated.

• 2 weeks later...

THe only newer version of MNF is in the cooker (from what I hear).

The free MNF (8.2?9.2 - don't remember)) is exactly the same as the $549.00 version + updates + support

It is a very good question when the next MNF comes out. My company is looking to purchase a firewall and I am seriously looking at the MNF, but it does not include some of the vital features which we need. (traffic shaping, support for more than 4 eth)

I've seen on the net (once) that the next MNF will be out in August/September with the above features included. I do not know how credible was that information

Anybody have more information on the next release of MNF?

Edited by odessit

• 2 months later...