Kallery

jdion81

I must admit I havent tried too hard. I would like to know if there is an RPM out there that will install all the required libs. I have found an RPM but it complains about libMagick.so.5 I am running Mandrake Cooker 10.1

the output of urpmq libmagick:

libMagick5.5.7

libMagick5.5.7-devel

libMagick6.1.0

libMagick6.1.0-devel

any help? :help:

Kallery - An image gallery generator for KDE.

I am working on a webpage and I want to include a gallery and I think that this prog is what I need. I do have a cooker plf source defined too. I am running a urpmi --auto-select right now see if this helps (over a gig of updates)

this is from http://kallery.kdewebdev.org/en/kallery.htm#notes

6. Known issues, notes

The ./configure script is not searching for ImageMagick, so the compilation will fail if it doesn't find the headers and libraries of it. You may need to use the --with-extra-includes and --with-extra-libs options and provide the correct path to the ImageMagick files in order to compile Kallery. Also this libraries must be the same what Kallery is trying to load during startup (check with "ldd kallery").

this is what I get when I try to run ./configure

checking for ImageMagick pre-processor flags... ./configure: line 1: Magick-config: command not found
" -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT -DHAVE_CONFIG_H "
checking for ImageMagick linker flags... ./configure line 1: Magick-config: command not found " "
checking for ImageMagick library settings... ./configure: line 1: Magick-config: command not found " "
checking for ImageMagick version...  (not so good)
configure: error: " You need ImageMagick 5.5.1."

(I am trying to find an RPM that will work to get around this) :juggle:

An image gallery creator is on your 10.0 cds:

Name: kdeaddons-konqimagegallery
Version:3.2-15mdk
Größe: 8 KB

Zusammenfassung: Konqueror plugins to create an image gallery

Beschreibung: Konqueror plugins to create an image gallery

After installation you'll get a menu entry in konqueror. Navigate to a dir with images, then: extras --> create gallery

Or another option is: gthumb, also available as rpm.

If you really need kallery and want to compile it you have to install a lot of development (a lot!) packages, all kde dev, qt dev, imagemagick dev and more, I think.

This is on my laptop (desktop is currently in storage, has been for 2 months) unfortunately I have all the dev packages installed. I say unfortunatly because I am running out of space on my 20 gig HD (13 gig used for Mandrake 6 for windows - now only used for mapquest)