flashplayer bug

mmodem

I have a notebook Asus and im using Mandrake 10.0 Oficcial Powerpack with kde.

Im using Mozilla Firefox and when i try to view pages that have flash plugin, simply dont load.

When i view those pages with konqueror all pages that need flash player are well loaded.

Why arent these pages loaded with firefox, any help?

Note: this happens also with flash version 7 :wall:

when you ran the flash installer, did you specify the correct paths to your plugins directories? i don't use firefox, but i THINK it uses mozilla plugins. if i'm wrong, then when you install flash you must tell it to install to your firefox plugins directory when it asks for that. the default would be /usr/lib/firefox . there's no need to add /plugins to the path becuase it will automatically determine where the plugins directory is & put them there. also, if you have older flash plugins, delete them first. finally, after you do the above, you may need to open KCC->web browsing->plugins & scan for new plugins, click apply, then try flash in firefox. to see if it's detecting the plugin, click "help"->"about plugins".

Chris