apache2 mod_? problem

Guest emetib

Guest emetib

i just did basically a live update from 9.1 to 10 official. changed the urpmi mirrors and now i can't get my apache to run.

prometheus chad # ADVXctl start

Starting httpd2: mod_clamav.c:1328: cannot create mutex clamav.lockmod_clamav.c:1341: cannot create shared memory clamav.shm: statistics will not be available

[FAILED]

i don't have the slighest on that part. so i checked the error log to see if it might help.

cat /var/log/httpd/error_log

[Fri Apr 30 14:00:28 2004] [crit] (38)Function not implemented: mod_rewrite: could not create rewrite_log_lock

Configuration Failed

that's what was showing up, so i commented out the rewrite module

[Fri Apr 30 13:10:42 2004] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/apache2-suexec)

mod_clamav.c:1328: cannot create mutex clamav.lockmod_clamav.c:1341: cannot create shared memory clamav.shm: statistics will not be available

[Fri Apr 30 13:10:43 2004] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ...

[Fri Apr 30 13:10:43 2004] [notice] Digest: done

[Fri Apr 30 13:10:43 2004] [emerg] (38)Function not implemented: Couldn't create accept lock

once i did that i can atleast get past the unkown host and apache will start. now all it does is 'can't connect to cerberus.cc'. it doesn't matter if i try to go in other ways or not. when i uncomment out the mod_rewrite now it comes up, the host, not the page. apache still won't start.

i did the update just so that i could get my amavis working with postfix. hoping that the newer version was a hell of a lot easier to config. now i can't even get my apache up, and since others are hosted on here also, this is more important.

please don't tell me that i should grab my backedup 9.1 and reinstall that.

You did an update from 9.1 to 10 ? how exactly did you go about doing that? Did you do urpmi urpmi , urpmi kernel, urpmi --auto-select or what?

I am guessing you didn't upgrade properly......

Guest emetib

i moved my /etc/urpmi/uprmi.cfg to orig.urpmi.cfg. went to mdkclub grabbed the mirrors, two of each, contribs, distributions, updates, club-contrib. did the cut and paste like they said, waited for each one to finalize before i did the next. once all of them where done, i urpmi.update -a --wget, since curl wasn't working properly, urpmi --auto-select --wget, grabbed a new kernel and all. and it still doesn't work.

when i do an urpmi.update -a now, just to make sure, it says that everything is installed.

what i really wanted was the live update option, like 9,0, 9.1 had. i don't know about 9.2 though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest racer404

I also have this problem. I looked at the resolution on bugzilla but I'm still stumped. They recommend installing libapr0-2.0.48-5mdk.i586, I can't find -5mdk anywhere.

I'm running a fairly fresh install of Mandrake 10, 2.6.3-7mdk kernel.

Any help in getting Apache working is greatly appreciated.