Mandrake 10 Powerpack creazy mouse

hms2k

...with Mandrake 10 PowerPack the left button of the mouse is totally crazy... doubleclick instead a single click... i can't work with this behavior :wall: ... please help me ... my mouse is ps2 A4Tech WOP-35 optical 5 buttons, two wheels

At the moment of the first screen on installation of mandrake 10 powerpack the mouse is leftclick crazy

:help:

thanxz :thumbs:

Edited by hms2k

sounds to me like the zxmapping is wrong/not possible in /etc/XF86Config-4. What do ya do with 2 wheels aRTee??? :o :huh: :wacko: :unsure: ...it's a new one on me....which is why I haven't replied b4 now.

Edited by bvc

Thanx for answering, well the mouse in mandrake 10 CE was a any ps2/usb mouse 3 buttons 1 wheel... fine to me....but when i restart my box to install mandrake 10 powerpack, the mouse leftclick is very erratic (i press the leftclick and i get multiple clicks in a very short time, that is interpreted as doubleclick), during all process of installation, and in the KDE... i have a windows 2003 server in this machine an mouse works fine....

Edited:

Now mouse leftclick is normal. I don't know what happens but is fine know... :woops: :juggle::screwy::cheeky:

(about 1 day of work)

:thumbs:

Edited by hms2k