Which disk/scsi driver should I try?

Irish Buc

Here's my specs:

GA-K8N Pro Board

AMD Athlon 64 Processor

2 40GB Maxtor HDs

Now the problem:

I get through the first screen, it shows all the text, then I accept the license agreement, blah, blah, blah.....and then a step shows up that all the guides and everything online seems to skip. It says "Which disk/scsi driver should I try?". The first time through I started picking ones that look familiar. My raid controller is hpt370/hpt372, so I tried hptraid....no luck. I also have two other on-board raid controllers that I had disabled at the time (after all, why would I need three). Rebooted, turned them all on, and went through the entire list of disk/scsi driver trying each one, but I either get that the driver was found, click to continue and it asked the first question again, or it said it was not found and asked if I wanted to input my own parameters for the device. Seeing as I don't know what I'm doing in that area I can't really do that successfully and end up back at the beginning question.

Sorry if this seems silly or I didn't give the appropriate information, but if you ask I'll tell you what I can.