Legends problem

kmc77

I may be making myself look stupid here, but I'm having trouble with Legends.

Here's the story so far. Downloaded and installed without any problems. I had a hard time figuring out how to run it (I'm still getting used to working in terminals), but after a little work I got it started and it ran fine. The game seems pretty nice. Problem is, I can't get a server list. Nothing shows up. Have I done something wrong? For now, I'm just running around an empty map. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.

Referring to my comment about working in terminals - Could someone please explain how I can create some kind of launcher on my desktop, so that I don't always have to go through a big process to get the game going.

I played this game mayself .. They updated the game lately and know I can't find the servers anymore. Indeed, sometimes there are not much people. But othe times it's crowded. A server with 12 players on it or so... I suppose the game has to get known a little bit more, but there are enough players and it isn't so easy :). You also have to open up your outgoing ports enough. The first time I played it I didn't see all the servers because of this.

I hope it didn't change. I have the following in /etc/shorewall/rules:

#for legends

ACCEPT fw net udp 28001,28002,48491,20451,28010,28015,50740