ENE Tech CB1410 Cardbus Controller

trunks2k

OK, hopefully this will be the last issue I have and once again, any help is appreciated. My laptop seems to have a ENE Technology CB1410 Cardbus COntroller for the PC card slot. MAndrake doesn't seem to be giving me any modules to choose from, so I am rather at a stand still here. Anyone know what modules need to be installed to get it to work and how to install them?

This is the lspci -v output that pertains to the issue:

00:0c.0 CardBus bridge: ENE Technology Inc CB1410 Cardbus Controller

Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 5

Memory at 10000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled]

Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=05, sec-latency=32

I/O window 0: 00000000-00000003 [disabled]

I/O window 1: 00000000-00000003 [disabled]

After doing some searching around, is there a service that needs to be installed and running for it to recognize the PC slot? I went through the services last night, tyring to speed up my boot some (turned off apahce, mysql, etc since I don't need them right this second), but I didn't see any services for PCMIA.

I have a feeling the root of my problem is at a service that is not running, because Mandrake sees the hardware in question, but is not letting me even try to give it a module. Wheras earlier problems with my sound card, mandrake at least let me choose modules.

I've found other people being able to get it working on Mandrake 9.1 but the there is either no contact information or directions and/or the page is in another language.