What can I use for making Cdlabels?

VeeDubb

I'm looking for a proram to make Cd labels.

NOT jewel case labels which is all cdlabelgen does, but CD labels. Everything I have found is for the jewel case.

I checked linux.org and freshmeat.

I also found the "OpenOffice Template", but it totaly fails to fit the labels I have wich are made by belkin

VeeDubb,

i use the OOo templates available HERE. you said you tried OOo templates but they don't fit your labels (Belkin). apparently OOo Extras doesn't have a Belkin template. but..............what you can do is one of 2 things.

1. (hard) pick an existing template & modify the points & areas to make them fit your Belkin labels. this can be done, but it would involve editing layers, grids, snap points, etc. & you'd probably have to use the trial & error method until you find a perfect fit.

2. (easy) get different labels to match one of the brand name templates that are available. i use the Memorex template & i can vouch for that one whole heartedly. it fits perfectly on the Memorex brand cd/dvd label sheets. never had one not match up. i would think the other brand name templates (if made properly) would work equally as well with the labels they were made to use with.

Chris