SBC Yahoo

smartjak

Does anyone use SBC Yahoo DSL service? I do and just recently, last week, changes took place that prevent me from accessing their news page using Mozilla. Thank God I can still read my email. I go to the Yahoo site, click the "My Personalize". The sign on page is next. That should take me to my 'news page'. From there I can read the latest news and of course read my email. I find I can no longer do this. Instead I get an error message.

Home - My Account - Help

Browser Upgrade Required

To access the SBC Yahoo! DSL portal you need to use Internet Explorer 5 or higher or Netscape Navigator 6.2 or higher.

* To upgrade Internet Explorer, follow this link.

* To upgrade Netscape Navigator, follow this link.

Nothing I do takes me to my personalized page. Like I said before, I can still receive and sent email if I go directly to the email from the main Yahoo page. But no luck accessing the "Personalized" page. I get the same results using Opera, Epiphany, or Galeon. The only success I have is with Konqueror. But even that is not without problems. Comparing the results using IE, the page rendered is missing much. Plus I also get an error message too.

The KDE Crash Handler

The application unknown (nspluginviewer) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV)

I sent an email to the tech support and received a reply stateing Flash is needed with this new upgrade of the site. I have Flash installed in Mozilla so I don't understand. Anyone have an explaination? Has anyone else had these same problems and if so, how do you address them? Thanks.