Domain name registrar vanished!! Help

Guest johnKFT

Guest johnKFT

This is not a Mandrake issue but I do not know where else to turn so please someone help. I have my website registered with DomainExpress.co.uk, with the site access forwarded to the actual site on my ISP, and email forwarded similarly. The other day I changed the email redirection address but the mail still goes to the old address. No response to complaints to the registrar. Now all emails have been returned from them and the their site just shows a directory listing, as does my website. I have had trouble with them before and have been meaning to move the domain elsewhere for some time. Wish I had. Can anyone tell me how to get the name taken on by someone else so I can use it again.

Guest johnKFT

Thanks Roland. That seems to cover how I need to go about things. DomainExpress are now back on air and my emails are going to the right place and my website is accessible, but no replies to my mails, so I shall transfer sooner rather than wait for total collapse!

John