MandrivaUsers.org : Mandriva 2007.1 Spring installation walkthrough - MandrivaUsers.org

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mandriva 2007.1 Spring installation walkthrough After skipping 2007.0, I'm back - sort of ;-)

#1 User is offline   aRTee 

• Mandriva Guru
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:16 PM

My installation walkthrough for Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Spring is now available, please check it out: Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Spring installation walkthrough.

If you have any comments to that page, please respond here. I'll be tracking this topic for (spelling, grammar, whatever) corrections, additions, any kind of feedback.

Let me know if you like it, and if there's things you don't like, tell me what they are.
Thanks, and happy installing!
aRTee
System specs.

Mandrake/Mandriva linux tips 4 free

"You can do things with a computer with a graphical user interface (GUI),
whereas a computer with a command line interface (CLI) can do things for you." - aRTee, May 2008

#2 User is offline   arctic 

• Platinum
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the work, arTee. I already missed a walkthrough for 2007. (Not that I need the info for myself, but for others, it is a very important site)
Mageia 1

#3 User is offline   ianw1974 

• Platinum
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:49 AM

One minor thing, can you change "mandrake" in the url to "mandriva"?
Ian Walker

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.........

My Linux Solutions | Linux Systems Limited

#4 User is offline   aRTee 

• Mandriva Guru
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:30 AM

arctic - the walkthrough of 2007.0 was so much like the one of 2006 that I didn't think anyone would miss it. I myself missed my config page for 2007 when I set up 2007.1 though... :)/>

Ian - unfortunately, I can't change the URL - this is from a free hosting service who are also internet provider, and to use the new 'mandriva' name, I have to directly connect to their service, and for that I'm not even in the right country...
System specs.

Mandrake/Mandriva linux tips 4 free

"You can do things with a computer with a graphical user interface (GUI),
whereas a computer with a command line interface (CLI) can do things for you." - aRTee, May 2008

#5 User is offline   ianw1974 

• Platinum
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:34 AM

OK, understood :P/>

I thought it was your own domain name and sub-domain or something, not to worry :D/>
Ian Walker

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.........

My Linux Solutions | Linux Systems Limited

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users