In the Land of the Damned....

Lagrosse

I recently went to the TechTV message boards to see what was going on there.

I'm still n00bie enough to like watching The Screen Savers and how they've been dealing with the Evil Empire.

In the message forums they have a 'Just Linux" category and the most active thread is "How about a Linux/other OS Show How about a Linux Show?

Rather than listen to the post pubescent bitching and whinning I have tried to impart the notion that

1) 250 plus posters are not going to sway a Media Production Company and

2) Said Production company will not start a new show without sponsors and a significant viewer base.

I'm not sure if they've gotten the concept yet, but I only posted there yesterday.

If any here think it might be worthwhile to take a look and maybe help make the numbers grow and maybe interject a little better perspective, especially for Mandrake-Linux; please do so. Linux Advocacy through involvement is part of what I've tried to post there also; that the community can make things happen only through unity.

And for those that don't watch TechTV, the staff usually points out, when asked, that Mandy is one of the better distros for a newbie. And with RH going commercial it should become the n00bie distro of choice!

Thank you for your time..