Wine error

Guest mahiles

Guest mahiles

When I try running an application I recieve the following:

fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?

fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Well... I may be stating the obvious, but "fixme" seems to indicate that a portion of the win32 API has not been coded, and that the programmers perfectly know it. Then as a note to other programmers and users, they ask if coding this part is needed, because sometimes, parts of APIs are so special that they are never used by programs.

In short, I think you cannot fix this, short of participating in the Wine development process.

I suppose that if you encounter this question, the best thing to do is to answer it, that is: go to the appropriate mailing list, and say that you have this message at a given point (try to be precise) of a given software.

Yves.