Non functioning foxes [solved]

{BBI}Nexus{BBI}

Is anyone else having problem with either version(s) of firefox not loading due to:

which: no wxdfast in (/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin/:/usr/games:/usr/lib/qt4/bin:/home/gia/bin:/usr/lib/qt4/bin)
which: no aria in (/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin/:/usr/games:/usr/lib/qt4/bin:/home/gia/bin:/usr/lib/qt4/bin)
/usr/lib/firefox-3.0/firefox-bin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-basic-plugin.so: undefined symbol: g_content_type_get_description

The first 2 are referring to download managers. There is a wxdfast package available but that is for PCLinuxOS. There's only a reference to aria2 installed on my system. I have updated my database and tried urpmi wxdfast, there's no such package! The same for aria.

As for the last error, lib-totem-basic-plugin.so is installed.

I cleared these up

which: no gwget in (/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin/:/usr/games:/usr/lib/qt4/bin:/home/gia/bin:/usr/lib/qt4/bin)
which: no d4x in (/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin/:/usr/games:/usr/lib/qt4/bin:/home/gia/bin:/usr/lib/qt4/bin)
which: no nt in (/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin/:/usr/games:/usr/lib/qt4/bin:/home/gia/bin:/usr/lib/qt4/bin)

by installing the relevant packages. I have no idea why these files went missing in the first place.

As I say, these errors occur with both versions of firefox. Does anyone have any pointers on resolving the remaining errors?