Where to find gtk+-2.0 >= 2.10.11? [solved]

RVDowning

The fact that Repo's are not available is pretty poor :unsure:
It's probably less "not available" and more "haven't completely propagated yet". I imagine with the hit the servers will be taking from the initial download of the install CD's syncing the repositories is a secondary objective.

Any idea what the name of the "GTK devel" is, gtk-devel or some such?

By the way, what I was trying to compile was btnx, a great utility for the more advanced mouse, to assign mouse button combinations to things.

From time to time I check the Easy-Urpmi link on the top of this page, looking for some yummy 2008.1 (or 2008 Spring) entry in the dropdown. No joy yet. :sad:

Edited by RVDowning

From time to time I check the Easy-Urpmi link on the top of this page, looking for some yummy 2008.1 (or 2008 Spring) entry in the dropdown. No joy yet. :sad:
One of the admins has to manually update that page, and before they can do that the page at zarb has to be updated. Just because there isn't an entry on those pages doesn't mean the repositories don't exist, just that the page hasn't been updated (not Mandriva's job).