TransfugDrake in Powerpack 2008

ShipLap920

Hi. I am trying to get Transfugdrale to work. Am runnind a dual boot , XP-Linux drive. When I run the utility all goes well untill I press "next" after the screen showing my Xp pass and the Linux pass, which are correct. I then get a screen saying " No doc and settings found. That's not correct. Is the utility bad or am I missing something.

Really need to use this because of the time it would take to replicate all the data.

Newbie but if I can't get this going I question if Linux is for me. HELP.

Hi. I am trying to get Transfugdrale to work. Am runnind a dual boot , XP-Linux drive. When I run the utility all goes well untill I press "next" after the screen showing my Xp pass and the Linux pass, which are correct. I then get a screen saying " No doc and settings found. That's not correct. Is the utility bad or am I missing something.

Not familiar with using the Import utility found in the MCC, but, have you tried to put all those files in say the Microsoft "My Documents" directory? I've never used the system like I said earlier but, have you tried that, maybe, just maybe, its looking for the directory. Have you tried Burning or transferring all that data to an external drive? Have you tried mounting the Windows partition in Mandy? There are many ways to things, don't give up just yet and definitely don't go around saying

Newbie but if I can't get this going I question Linux is for me.