Mandrake 9.1 DVD image

Guest josetann

Guest josetann

I've made a Mandrake 9.1 DVD image available at my site, I've only tested it so far as an upgrade so don't be upset if it doesn't work for you. It has all of CDs 1-3 in the RPMS directory and contrib is in RPMS2. I left out PLF and Texstar since they're updated often and I'm not sure about the legality of some of the rpms anyways. You can find it at www.thetechguide.com/downloads.html.

Guest josetann

That'd be fine, but I'd like to wait to make sure it works properly for others. I plan on doing another clean install soon, I'll see how it goes with this dvd.

When Mandrakesoft demonstrates the ability to properly operate an online store, I wouldn't consider ordering anything. It is generally considered questionable business practice to take your money from your credit card account until the merchandise is shipped. This is the case with Amazon.com as one example. You also get an immediate email confirmation of your order from them and Cheapbytes and another when the merchandise is shipped. If others have examples of different ways of managing online purchases, I would be happy to hear them.

Counterspy

Guest josetann

To anyone who had problems downloading before, I gzipped the file and it now seems to download fine (it would only download about 75MB before for whatever reason). Plus, if you're using FAT32 it won't work since it's over 4gigs, must be using a linux filesystem or NTFS.