gaim 0.60 kicks ass

Guest SDMF

Well, I can't say that I have tried kaim, but the interface is slick, the configuration is way easier in the 0.60 version than before, file transfer will be implemented (in the final 0.60 build). Just a big improvement over past versions.

Yeah. Sending files does not seem to be supported yet, if it is I can't figure out how, but there is a file transfers dialog window where you can monitor multiple concurrent file transfers. Incoming file transfers work great. They should have it all worked out by the final release of 0.60.

i just switched to the gaim nightly tarball (last nights).

it's great. i love the tabbed windows thing, where you can have all your convo's in one window. i hate having all those damned windows everywhere, that's why i changed to naim. but i like this, so i think i'll stick with it and get .60 when its finally released.

Yeah. The big thing about 0.60 is going to be the full implementation of file transfers, though. It's not implemented in the nightlies, but according to them it will be in the final release.