Move, resize, etc. keyboard shortcuts in fluxbox?

Guest SDMF

Are there built-in keyboard shortcuts for minimize, maximize, resize, move, etc. in fluxbox? There appears to be no menu like you would find by clicking in the upper left corner or hitting Alt+Space in ms windows/metacity/etc. If you right-click on the top bar of the window you do get a menu, but it does not have all those options. If there are no built in shortcuts, is there some kind of command that I can put into an entry in the .fluxbox/keys file that will allow my to map a key to do those kinds of things?

I got everything the way I want it, except for a couple things, which I don't know if I can do. As far as the NextWindow/PrevWindow actions, I would like if I could change the behavior to something more like MS Windows or Gnome, where the most recently used application will be switched to by hitting Alt+Tab (mapped to NextWindow 0 in fluxbox). Also, I saw no way in the documentation to get at iconified applications by a key mapping, and I would like to do that too.

I checked out fluxkeys, but it's only really a frontend to create the .fluxbox/keys file, and just executes the actions specified in the documentation. Furthermore, it doesn't appear to like to create chained key mappings. So, I don't think I will be using that program.

I would like if I could change the behavior to something more like MS Windows or Gnome, where the most recently used application will be switched to by hitting Alt+Tab (mapped to NextWindow 0 in fluxbox).

as far as i know there is no way to do this in fluxbox. i'd like to see this behavior as well so if anyone knows if this is possible, please share!