HP Laptop ZE4125 ACPI problem

Demo

I have HP laptop model ze4125 with athlon xp cpu. I have istalled mandriva 2006 and everythings looks good except hi temperature of cpu arroun 70 C, cpu fan works really hard and noisy to cool cpu but nothing happend, the temperature slow goes up from 69 to 72 and cooler works harder and harder. I check acpi modules load by lsmod command and I see thermal, ac, button, battery ... etc every module already run. After I have installed acpid-1.0.4 rpm for mandriva 2006 and acpitool-0.27. After I tried to start acpid by сommand

#chkconfig acpid on

#service acpid start

and evrything looks good again, except my cpu cooler which works hard

I tried acpitool and it show me every info about laptop.

So I think may be I need to configure acpid or acpi for my laptop but I dont know how.

Guys help me pls with this issue cuz I cant run and I have no ideia what is wrong.

PS: acpi is turned on

the related problem is that I cant properly shutdown my laptop, after massage: "The system is restarting" I have got the next message "No reboot fixup find for your hardware" and laptop freezes anf to power it off I need to press power button some time - about 6 sec. When I turn off acpi in lilo (acpi=ht command) the laptop reboot without any problem.