help with intel wireless 2200 b/g card on toshiba

Hi everyone. I am posting the same problem again as I gave up before two months after trying to make my intel centrino toshiba laptop's wireless 2200 b/g card on mandriva 2005 LE. I would greatly appreciate if someone can walk me through the configuration. I have a toshiba satellite m35-s320 centrino laptop which says that it has integrated intel pro/wireless 2100 802.11g network connection on a label on the laptop but when I try to install the drivers for the first time, it always takes the drivers of 2200 b/g. I have tried from installation guides and used the firmware and ndiswrapper and everything i know of but tragically it never worked. But I am still ready to do it all over again if someone is ready to offer help regarding this. desparately seeking the solution...

I have a toshiba satellite m35-s320 centrino laptop which says that it has integrated intel pro/wireless 2100 802.11g network connection on a label on the laptop but when I try to install the drivers for the first time, it always takes the drivers of 2200 b/g.

:)

Hi. I got connected yesterday just after posting here, but unfortunately I am in the same old desparate condition again. I don't know what new things I did because I am sure I did nothing new, but I got connected to a network which doesn't have a wpa encryption and when I tried to create a new profile, that new profile didn't work and I got no connection. But, with that new profile created, when I switched back to the old one (default), I couldn't connect. I don't know why but the "wireless" configuration in my control center flashes for a second and then returns to the main screen without opening. This was not the case when I could connect for the first time. Please let me know what could be the error and plus, I inted o connect on a network which will be having a wpa encryption, so please tell me if I should switch to any other version like mandrake 10.1 official or something. Is it a more stable version than Mandriva 2005? Why is this edition called a "limited" version? Thanks for responding promptly and I seek further help:)...