Juk column layout

heather1113

I am using Juk as my mp3 player and really loving it except for one thing everytime I restart my computer, which is frequent since my roomate insists on using the Windows partition, I have to manually rearrange my column widths since when Juk starts up the columns (Track name, Artist, Album, etc) are all squished together.

So my question is how can I make it remember the way I want it, the layout, to look? I Googled this and it looks like KDE fixed this bug in 2004 but I could have read it wrong or misunderstood.

Let me know if I should clarify anything.

Thanks.

Edited by heather1113

Guest duffmckagan
I have to manually rearrange my column widths since when Juk starts up the columns (Track name, Artist, Album, etc) are all squished together.

Juk should remember the last changes made to the column widths.

Be sure to close the program properly before shutting down your computer.

It should go fine the next time you start it.

Well usually I leave it running in the system tray so it's running when I start up but I tried what you said and closed it properly before restarting and when the OS started back up I went and opened Juk only to find the same problem. The columns were back to being squished together.

Maybe it's just a bug if so I can wait for it to be fixed. It really isn't bothering me that much but I figured maybe I'd try and get some feedback just in case.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by heather1113