E-Mail Merge in 10.1

payasam

Will someone please tell me of an e-mail merge program for MDK 10.1? I have at least five of the things on my W 98 partition but haven't been able to find one for Madrake.

[OOPS] Madrake = Mandrake

Edited by payasam

Will someone please tell me of an e-mail merge program for MDK 10.1? I have at least five of the things on my W 98 partition but haven't been able to find one for Madrake.

[OOPS] Madrake = Mandrake

What do you use as email client? Clients like kmail, mozilla mail, evolution can import mail, but if you like to have more control on it, try this procedure, it has always worked for me. Move/copy all mail files into the directory where the email client keeps all folders, say ~/Mail. Open the client, you will see new folders. You can then move move their content to Inbox, or just leave them as separate folders.

This works with kmail, netscape,mozilla, and can be made working with evolution as well.

Thanks, Coverup, but I meant mail-merge with an "e" prefixed. The same basic message sent to all addressees in a data base, with one or more fields in each record containing something specific to each addressee. Perhaps I should have said "mass mail". The 90 or so people on my list, all friends, call me a spammer when I send them goodies which they like.