2 questions

Latem

I just upgraded from 10.0 OE to 10.1 OE.

Is there a way to change the order of menu items. Now, with 10.1, If I go System >> Configuration in the menu, then the Configure Your Desktop is at the top, but Configure Your Computer is at the bottom for some reason. It used to be up at the top, under or below (doesnt matter) of Configure Your Desktop.

How can I move the Configure Your Computer item up there. I tried Menudrake, but I didnt see such an option.

Also, I have 10.1 OE DVD. In my package media manager there are 3 sources. The DVD, a main mirror, and an updates mirror. All are set to enabled. If I go to Install Software, and set it to show software by source media, it doesnt display the DVD, but only the main and updates sources. And I can expand those to see what packages they have. I know before I added the internet mirrors, it showed the packages from the DVD. Is this expected behaviour? It makes sense to me that it would show DVD packages as well? I had the same issue with 10.0, but never really asked about it. I thought maybe it was a bug. But it hapens now too, and I just did urpmi --auto-select so I have most recent packages.

So just wandering about this.

Thanks,

Latem

Edited by Latem