Configure my internet connection

Guest bumbum

I'm completely new to Linux and I've just installed Mandrake 10.1 on my system. I gotta say, it looks great and I can't wait to get stuck in and move over from that that other big corporate OS that's been hanging around on my system :wall:

I'm having trouble with my internet connection though. I've got 'always on' broadband connection that connects to the USB connection - to be honest, I don't know where to begin with this.

As far as I know, these connections have no username or passwords because they're always on and there's no dialup involved. Can anyone give me any hints as to how to configure this?

Go the Mandrake Control Centre (MCC)>Network & Internet> and launch the wizard. You'll need to input login details as provided by your ISP.

Depending upon your make/model USB modem this may also need configuring before hand.

You'll need to provide a little more system/problem details for anything more specific.