Can't install kernel-source 2.6.8-0.rc2

I have been trying to install this kernel source code through the RPM manager and througha root session via FTP.

However I keep getting errors, how the signatures are bad and missing, and installation fails.

I need the source code to install my nvidia drivers.

Any idea whats wrong or any other was I can find this source code?

Ive looked at a a couple of different sites that offer RPM files but i cant seem to find this specific version.

Thanks for any help

Moved from software by anon

I try that, i try to use the install feature from 10.1 and it stil trys to download it off the net and not ask for the cd... Anything i can do to fix that?

If you are trying to install kernel-source for Mandrake 10.1 community it is in CD # 2 I believe, the actual number you are looking for is kernel-source-2.6.2.6.8.1-10mdk. I had similar iss, but I could not even install the kernel-source code because I was getting a dependency issue with ncurses-devel. My solution after spending several hours messing with it was to reinstall 10.1 and formating only my hda6 partician.

You can do uname -r in Konsole and it will tell you what kernel you have. It is more likely that it is kernel 2.6.8.1-10mdk

d-1