Already heard of Nitix ?

roland

it must be new. i also never heard of it before and distrowatch is usually very fast in terms of "publishing" new distros. but i must say, that i am still a bit sceptical ... is this probably a joke?...

it must be new. i also never heard of it before and distrowatch is usually very fast in terms of "publishing" new distros. but i must say, that i am still a bit sceptical ... is this probably a joke?...

No that's not a joke

Here is the main site

http://www.nitix.com/

So my friend/me/this site were faster than Distrowatch ! what a scoop !

Looks very commercial. Commercial is not bad for me but I personnally don't like much M$ bashing as an advertizing.

Yupp, I can understand that... doing it that way, they use the same lousy tactics, that M$ uses vs. Linux-Servers (although they cheat with their data :D ).

There should be another way to promote Linux-Server stuff... although it can be a very effective means of advertising products, as most people intuitivly want to compare. Just take a look at the mac-windows discussions, the discussions between win9x and winxp users, the discussions between gentoo, slack, debian,... users. I think there is nearly no way of stopping that kind of promotion. ;)