Neverwinter Nights won't run in PCLOS

I installed PCLOS on one of my boxes for my girlfriend to use - she said she wanted to learn to use Linux and she is basically living with me now, so she doesn't have a choice anyway :P I decided on PCLOS because it is very easy to use and installs VERY quickly from the LiveCD. Installation went fine, system is up with nvidia drivers, network, etc.

She likes playing Neverwinter Nights as well... ok, so she likes making characters and playing dress-up with them... :unsure:

Anyway, getting it to run on this box is important for peace in my loft.

I used Ravage's installer to install nwn and the first expansion, however, when I try and run it, it just says 'Error' and that's it...

$ ./nwn
Error

$

Like that... which sucks, because it doesn't even tell me what the error is from. I tried changing the permissions on the nwn folder and I added her to all the groups in /etc/group that should relate to gaming. I also checked the SDL libraries and tried linking to the system's SDL library... no luck.

Anyone else seen this? Any ideas?