D-Link DSL-300G modem?

Guest ersten-mal

Guest ersten-mal

Ich weiss das zum beispiel DOlson und die andere maenner die sind erfahrener linux pro,ich habe von euch immer noch nicht antwort bekommen,ihr koennte sehen .

Zwar habe ich die fragen schon bekommen,ich wolte heraus finden,wo ist bessere board forum aber jetzt weiss ich wo bekomme ich meine frage erster.

You do not need a driver, it has a web based configuration utility, you just connect it to you ethernet card and enter it's IP address into your web browser (defaults to 192.168.0.1 I believe), you will need to setup you network card so that it has a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0, an IP address somewhere in the range of 192.168.0.2 - 192.168.0.254, a default gateway of 192.168.0.1 and you will need to set the DNS server according to whatever your ISP's default DNS server is (you can do this later, the modems web pages should tell you the DNS ip address, once you are connected).

If you haven't bought this modem yet, I would highly recommend you go for a single port router instead (such as the D-Link DSL500), it will only cost you a little more, but will provide you much more upgrade potential and a higher resale value. Post if you haven't bought it yet and I will explain my reasoning.

Und es ist die letzte anwort,in einem tag die sind besser,zwar es ist a vote 10 out of 10 und ihr 1 out of 10,die letzte antwort.

It is just that the price difference between the 300 and the 500 is quite small and with the 500 you can do share a Internet connection with no effort (and much more flexibility (the connection is independant of any of your PCs)).

Well your gentleman are soooooo slooooooowwwww :oops::oops::cry:

Cheers

Ersten-mal